Friday, July 25, 2014

Staying Connected at the Beach

If you’re like me, you sometimes have to bring work on your vacation. I would rather not have to connect, of course, but sometimes it’s the only way I am able to make the trip down to the gorgeous Alabama Gulf Coast. One thing is for sure, I never worry that I won’t have internet service while I’m at Gulf Shores Plantation.

There is free wireless in the accommodations, which helps if I need to log on for a few hours a day. It is also convenient for sharing pictures of our vacation online, while we are still enjoying our trip. Even if don’t plan on connecting at all during my getaway, it is nice to know that the option is there should I need to check in with work.

I love the Connections Café that is onsite at Gulf Shores Plantation. It really does have best view of the beach! At Connections, I like to grab a brew Starbucks coffee and sit down with my laptop. If I have a lot to catch up on, I can always refuel because they also serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.