Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What to Bring for Your Gulf Shores Plantation Summer Vacation

I’ve been staying at Gulf Shores Plantation for years. So after all of those trips, I’m somewhat of an expert on what to pack when I stay at my favorite resort. I know that linens, blankets and pillows will be provided in all of the bedrooms, that the kitchens will be fully-stocked with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and that all the bathrooms will have towels & wash cloths. So what do I bring?

I like to cook meals during my stay, so kitchen supplies are a necessity. I bring spices, condiments, napkins, paper towels, aluminum foil and plastic wrap. Coffee is an absolute must for me every morning, so I always make sure to have that, plus filters, sugar and creamer. 

My beach must-haves always go into my beach bag before I arrive at Gulf Shores Plantation. Besides a bathing suit and beach towel, I make sure to include a cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and my floppy hat. My kids like to stay active on the beach, so I pack our Bocce ball set and a Frisbee.

Personal items such as clothes, toiletries, medications, my laptop and camera round out the list of what I like to bring on my summer getaway.  What is on your list?