Thursday, July 17, 2014

Six Outdoor Pools and the Gulf

Even though I was just there, I can’t wait to go back to Gulf Shores Plantation. If you’ve ever visited the Alabama Gulf Coast in July you know it is absolutely gorgeous…and hot! There are a ton of amenities at my favorite resort, but if you want to keep cool, there are six pristine outdoor pools and the Gulf of Mexico just steps away from your accommodations.

My husband and I always take a July trip with our children. The first thing I do every morning is head to the pool. With six pools, my kids and I try to switch it up and enjoy the different scenery. I absolutely adore lying out by a pool where I can listen to the crashing of the waves against the shore.

We also take advantage of the beach during the day. The sugary white sands against the beautiful turquoise water make it the ideal place to let your cares float away. In July, the Gulf is the perfect temperature if you want to venture out into the water and ride the waves. I like to go out and splash around just as much as the kids. Gulf Shores Plantation really is the perfect place to stay.