Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Gulf Shores Orange Beach Summer Attractions

Are you still in the process of planning your summer vacation? The gorgeous Alabama Gulf Coast is THE perfect destination for some hot summer action!

My husband and I always bring the kids down during the summer months, so there is plenty to see and do. While we love the beach and all of the amenities offered at our favorite resort, Gulf Shores Plantation, it is so nice that Gulf Shores and Orange Beach have an abundance of amusement just waiting for us. 

We actually just returned home from our last visit and I’m reliving some of our past experiences through photos while I upload them onto my computer. I’m reminded of “going wild” at the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo before heading over to Waterville USA for some major splashing around. Our recent fishing charter in the spring just had to be repeated and we saw some dolphin while we were out. We are now completely “hooked” on charters and cruises.

This year, we went parasailing for the first time and I was literally soaring over the Gulf taking in all of the amazing scenery. It was unbelievably beautiful. On the next trip, I’m hoping that we can hit the Gulf AdventureCenter for some ziplining to keep the adrenaline rush going. I’ll go ahead and put it on the long list of things I want to do when we come back next year!