Friday, June 27, 2014

Grill out at Gulf Shores Plantation

Some of my favorite memories at Gulf Shores Plantation involve eating. While dining out is always a fun option, I love it when my family can just stay at the resort and enjoy a meal outside. It’s nice to be able to stay onsite in our casual clothes, rather than having to get dressed up and go out to eat.
  
There is always the option of cooking in our condo or beach cottage, but the outdoor charcoal grill area is ideal for grilling up some delicious food and serves as the perfect gathering spot for family and friends. Did I mention it’s also a great location for watching unbelievable sunsets on the Gulf?
  
With the nearby horseshoes pits, the fun never stops. My kids love it when my husband and I challenge them to a game or two while we wait on our meal to be ready. We not only get to enjoy each other’s company, we can also enjoy the amazing gulf breezes that make their way inland.