Thursday, May 15, 2014

Have a Plan for Summer Vacation Yet?

It’s hard to believe that summer is just around the corner! Do you have your Alabama Gulf Coast vacation planned, yet? I suggest staying at my favorite resort to meet all of your wants and needs, and at a price that won’t break the bank. 

Gulf Shores Plantation, located in Gulf Shores, AL, has been a favorite place of mine for years. The affordability of such a fantastic resort is the reason I go to the beach as often as I do. There are so many things that I love about staying there. The fact that it isn’t located on the main beach road, the close proximity to all the Gulf Shores attractions, the variety of accommodations and the premier amenities all contribute to why I think that it is simply the best.

Booking is simple. Go online to the Gulf Shores Plantation website and from there you can plug in your dates, as well as your preference on accommodations. You’ll be able to see pictures of condos and beach cottages. You’ll have that summer getaway will be planned before you know it! Happy Vacation!