Friday, May 9, 2014

Great Shopping on Vacation

Every time I travel down to stay at my favorite resort, Gulf Shores Plantation, the schedule is jam-packed. No matter what, I always make time for one of my favorite activities—shopping! I love finding pieces to add to my wardrobe, especially the clothing and accessories I would not be able to buy at home. It’s also the perfect activity for rainy days or those days when you need a break from the sun. So where do I head when I want to attend a retail therapy session?

Any time I want to shop in Gulf Shores, I always stop by Pelican Place at Craft Farms. This is a major shopping center offering a number of places to find clothing and accessories, as well as things like books and gift items. Plus, there’s an amazing food selection and a large movie theater. It’s absolutely perfect during those family vacations when you have kids in tow. My family and I always make sure to see a movie after we do some shopping and dining.

If you are like me, you enjoy a little bargain hunting. I recommend some serious money-saving shopping at Tanger Outlet Mall. Located in nearby Foley, AL, there are many stores that offer a variety of luxury items at affordable prices. I always make sure to go because I love finding brand name and designer fashions for my entire family. If you don’t want to drive that far while you’re in Gulf Shores, it’s also the perfect shopping destination on your way in or on your way out of town.