Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thank Mom with a GSP Vacation

Do you have a special mom in your life? I most certainly do, and I’m rewarding her on Mother’s Day with an amazing trip to the Alabama Gulf Coast!

My husband and I are actually going to book a weekend beach getaway for each of our mothers this year. I know that the perfect destination for both will be at our favorite place, Gulf Shores Plantation. There is something for everyone to enjoy at the beautiful resort. That’s why I know that even though my mother and my mother-in-law have completely different tastes and preferences, they will both have a fantastic time!

My mother’s idea of a vacation is all about pampering herself. She likes to relax on the beach and swim in a resort style pool. A whirlpool and a sauna onsite are the perfect additions for her. My mother-in-law’s vacation looks completely different. Whether it is running on the beach, playing tennis, or doing laps in the pool, she is just all about staying active. Both mothers are going to find exactly what they want at Gulf Shores Plantation.

Booking online has always been the easiest way for me to book accommodations. Just a few clicks on my keyboard and Mother’s Day shopping will be done! I know two lucky moms who will be ecstatic when they receive their gifts!