Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hangout at GSP

Are you going to the Hangout Music Fest on May 16-18? I just got our tickets and I know that Gulf Shores Plantation is the perfect place for us to stay during the festival. I’m so ready to get away with my better half and do some serious dancing on the beach.

I predict that we are going to have a blast the whole weekend. I’ve been to Hangout Music Fest before and there is always so much excitement in the air. I know that after a day of music, fun and sun, we will want to get away from the party crowd, so we can head back to our tranquil and relaxing place. I’ve always preferred to stay off the beaten path where there is peace and quiet. That is why Gulf Shores Plantation is the ideal choice.

The easiest way to book a unit is at the Gulf Shores Plantation website. I just booked our condo for a 3 night stay, so I feel like everything is done. Now all that is left to do is count the days until we are back at our favorite resort. I just know it will be an unforgettable weekend. Hope to see you there!