Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Never a Dull Moment at Gulf Shores Plantation

Are upscale amenities as important to you as they are for me when traveling to the Alabama Gulf Coast? Onsite entertainment is a definite must for my family and we know that we are getting the very best every time we visit Gulf Shores Plantation. The whole family can have an absolute blast without ever having to leave the resort!
  
If you’re like me, you need a sparkling outdoor pool to take a break from the sand. Plus, I just love swimming in a pristine pool in order to beat the heat. If you like to stay active on your getaway, there is an exercise room as well as lighted tennis, basketball and shuffleboard courts. On our last trip, my family and I took advantage of all of these facilities because we like to stay fit. We had some serious competition going on and had an absolute blast! My husband and I prepped for a round of golf with some practice on the putting green before heading off to Kiva Dunes, the gorgeous golf course next door. The Adventure Zone Game Room was a huge hit with my kids. The horseshoe pits were also fun and we all had a great time grilling out while watching the breathtaking sunsets every evening.

I personally love the Connections CafĂ©. It is handy for those of us who might need to plug in and get some work done while away on vacation. Luckily, there is a beach view so you don’t feel like you’re missing out on all the fun!

There is never a dull moment with all of those fantastic amenities I have just mentioned.  I can’t wait to get back down to Gulf Shores Plantation this year!